/></a> <ul id=

6. Twisted them
  7. Put them in my mouth
  8. Attached weights to them
  9. Tied them up
  10. Poked them
  11. Kneed them
  12. Used them as a pillow (Yes. I have. They’re that big)
  13. Buttered them
  14. Dipped them in coffee
  15. Thoroughly washed them
  16. Dipped them in sour cream
  17. Held them while sleeping/watching TV/Driving in the car
  18. Watched him accidentally flash half of 7th ave/24th St with them
  19. Dragged him around by them
  20. Rubbed them during a hand job with lovely lovely lube.

I’m in an ‘Anon’s balls’ kind of mood lately, if ya’ll can’t tell.

Submit this content to FetSpank.com

Tags: Anon · CBT · balls · boys · topping

10 responses so far ↓

• 1 Sascha // Dec 11, 2009 at 3:17 pm

Hawt!

• 2 ANoN // Dec 11, 2009 at 8:25 pm

The submissive’s dilemna:
    I am both flattered and terrified by the attention that Wendy is giving to my balls. I say I like CBT play until I am actually having them kicked or twisted, when I am squirming in and gasping for breath I am usually having a hard time remembering why I liked it.
    Hmmmmm, is CBT for my benefit or hers? She says she does it all for me but I have to wonder, what is her motivation?

• 3 Tom Allen // Dec 11, 2009 at 8:49 pm

Sour cream?

• 4 ANoN // Dec 11, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Yes, sour cream did I mention she was twisted?

• 5 Wendy Blackheart // Dec 12, 2009 at 5:55 pm

@Tom – well, it was sort of there. And did I mention I was high? Yeah, that time I was high.

• 6 Molly Ren // Dec 12, 2009 at 9:49 pm

I haven’t done any of these things, but I read a hell of a lot of sex blogs. Thus this all sounded almost pedestrian until I got to:

Buttered them
    Dipped them in coffee
    Thoroughly washed them
    Dipped them in sour cream

Wendy, you’re *really* kinky. Chicks like me are just playing. ;)

Anon, how *did* all these come about? How hot was the coffee? How did you keep from laughing/squealing when she dipped them in the cold sour cream?

• 7 Wendy Blackheart // Dec 13, 2009 at 6:10 am

The butter came about one morning while the boy was making breakfast naked, and I was eating delicious buttered toast. I think I thought it would be lovely to see and taste his balls all buttered up. The coffee happened the same way – he was naked, I was drinking coffee,a nd it seemed like a good idea.

The sour cream…well, I was high and eating chips and sour cream. Weird things may happen when your high.

And washing them was actually the easiest – we shower together (to conserve water, you know. I’m sooooo green!) and I like to make sure they’re thoroughly clean and free of any and all lumps or bumps.

His balls are the only thing I have him shave these days. There is something sexy about someone all hairy, except for their testicles. Go figure. I’m weird!

• 8 ANoN // Dec 13, 2009 at 7:46 pm

Well they are not really my balls anymore. Wendy has essentially annexed the testicles and made them hers. So apparently she can pretty much do what she wants with them, because she says so. Fortunately, they are still attached to me, so I have something to be grateful for and at least she keeps them clean in between the beatings and dippings!

• 9 Emily // Dec 18, 2009 at 2:50 pm

I’m disappointed this list does not include biting A favorite ;)

• 10 ANoN // Dec 23, 2009 at 12:14 am

@Emily please don’t give Wendy any ideas she is evil enough as it is.

Trackbacks