Gags for Gags – its voting time!

So, who gets the gag? Its up to you! I picked my five favourite jokes, and you guys get to vote for your favourite!

The winner gets this absolutely kick ass ball gag, made by Aslan Leather, and provided to me by Babeland.com

NOTE: VOTING ENDS ON 3/25/10!!!

The top five jokes are here below the cut.

Gag Number 1:
Submitted by The Black Russian:

an OBGYN has been delivering babies and circumcising the boys for his entire career, the thought throwing out the foreskins was such a waste that he preserved them in a gigantic vat of formaldehyde. upon retiring he took the vat of foreskins to a leather craftsman and asked him to make something out of them. he returned a week later and the craftsman handed him a small wallet. “is that it?!” the doctor cried.”There had to have been thousands of foreskins in that vat!” “Relax” said the leather worker. “if you rub it just right it expands into a suitcase!”

Gag Number 2:
Submitted by Safra:

It was the mailman’s last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighbourhood.
When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.
At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars. The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.
At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman in a revealing negligee. She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door, and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced.
When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast: eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee.
As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup’s bottom edge. “All this was just too wonderful for words,” he said, “but what’s the dollar for?”
“Well,” she said, “last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you.”
He said, “Fuck him, give him a dollar.”
The lady then said, “The breakfast was my idea.”

Gag Number 3:
Submitted by Curvaceous Dee

The whole site cracks me up, but this one is particularly good: Mango.

Gag Number 4:
Submitted by Janie Blooms

What did the boy with the gag say to his dom?

Nothing.

Duh.

Gag Number 5:
Submitted by Boots

Q: What do kinksters do on Easter?
A: Hunt for vibrating eggs.

Submit this content to FetSpank.com

4 Responses to “Gags for Gags – its voting time!”

1. Curvaceous Dee says:

Hmm. Something wacky going on here – unable to either vote or see the results. Is it just me?

xx Dee

2. Janie Blooms says:

it’s not just you. it’s wiggin out for me as well.
    xo, JB

3. Bah! Now that I’m on a functioning computer, I’ll do my best to fix it. Crazy polls.

4. uberVU - social comments says:

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by janie_blooms2: VOTE FOR MY JOKE AND I WIN AN AWESOME BALL GAG! I’M FUNNIEST! https://heartfullofblack.com/2010/03/gags-for-gags-its-voting-time.html...